| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mackar Inlet, Nt in February is severely cold at -31.6 °C (-24.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely cold with average high temperatures reaching -28.5 °C (-19.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -35.1 °C (-31.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in February is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 2.1mm (0.1in) of H2O falls.
Check the distance to and compare the Mackar Inlet, Nt February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Mackar Inlet, Nt:
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 783.2 kms (486.7 miles) NNW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 783.3 kms (486.8 miles) NNW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 339.1 kms (210.7 miles) WNW
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 787.9 kms (489.6 miles) WNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 320.5 kms (199.2 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 948.1 kms (589.2 miles) WNW
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 654.5 kms (406.7 miles) W
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) W
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 956.4 kms (594.3 miles) W
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 642.2 kms (399 miles) SW
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 598.1 kms (371.7 miles) SSW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 711 kms (441.9 miles) ENE
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 431.8 kms (268.3 miles) ENE
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) ENE
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 591.6 kms (367.6 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 769.5 kms (478.2 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 913.7 kms (567.8 miles) E
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 468.1 kms (290.9 miles) SSE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 919.5 kms (571.4 miles) ESE
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 919.5 kms (571.4 miles) ESE